The health and safety of our students is our top priority
Last updated: 13 August 2021
Kaplan Living UK residences
At Kaplan Living, our commitment continues to be to the welfare of our students – their safety, physical health and mental wellbeing – while they stay in one of our UK residences.
We are doing everything we can to ensure that your home here in the UK remains a healthy and happy place to live.
We are here to support you
Keeping all our students and staff safe is our top priority. We will continue to follow UK government health and safety guidelines at all times, so you can rest assured that our residences are taking all the necessary precautions to protect your wellbeing.
We’re committed to keeping students supported and safe throughout any period of self-isolation or lockdown, with extra measures in place to make any period of additional restrictions as comfortable as possible.
This means that we will:
- continue keeping safety measures, such as hand sanitiser stations, in place across residences
- carry out frequent and thorough cleaning, including extra cleaning procedures for high-traffic points
- make use of floor markings and signage to facilitate social distancing
- provide support to self-isolating students to ensure they have access to food, drinks and other essentials
- continue to run online social activities so that all students are able to join
- be available 24/7 so that you can always contact the residence team if you need to.
Health and safety guidelines
Please rest assured that we’re closely following official UK government advice relating to health guidelines and travel information as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop. You can visit the UK government website to stay up to date with the latest information and advice too.
You can follow the latest Scottish Government actions about Covid-19 on this website.
Your questions answered and contact information
If you’re staying at a Kaplan Living residence or have already left your accommodation, we’ve created answers to common questions you may have.
Thinking of staying at Kaplan Living?
We are currently accepting bookings for September 2021. To book your accommodation please select the city you’ll be studying in, then browse the room types available and select the contract you would like to book by clicking on the ‘book now’ button. If you have any queries, please fill out the Kaplan Living enquiries form.
Students with bookings who have not yet arrived
Please speak with your Kaplan representative, or complete the online enquiry form and we’ll help you as soon as possible.